How much do we charge?
- It depends… the same issue could have multiple outcomes. Labor costs vary depending on the type of repair and appliance needing service.
Labor rates are NOT based on the time a technician spends in the home.
We recommend a technician diagnoses the appliance and provides you an accurate estimate.
You can call our office and one of our qualified agents will do their best to provide you with an estimate. We ask that you be ready to provide them a make and model number so they can provide you a rough estimate.
Is repairing or servicing an old appliance really worth it?
- When wondering “How much is a new one?” you need to consider both the appliance you can afford and the option of having your existing appliance properly repaired by a professional. We can diagnose and evaluate your appliance to determine if it’s in your best interest to repair or replace it.
Can I bring my appliance to you?
- Unfortunately, we do not have a storefront. Our technicians are mobile and can only be scheduled to arrive at your home and complete the repairs at your home with an adult present.
How does your warranty coverage work?
- If you have the same problem within 6 months from the date which you had the repairs done, we will come back and make it right at no extra cost to you. If you have a different problem with the same appliance, we will have to treat the problem as a new one and start from beginning with the diagnosis.
Why do you have a 2-hour window for your appointments?
- Some repairs scheduled before you can take longer than usual. We also cannot predict traffic and weather conditions. We encourage you to call us and a dispatcher will be happy to provide you an estimated time of arrival if you are getting close to the end of your scheduled 2-hour window.