Trying to install a dishwasher without an appropriate level of professional skills can cause some unexpected problems when it comes to water and electricity. The easiest way to avoid such situations is to call for an expert. Our technicians will provide the installation in the best way for a reasonable price.
Dishwasher installation includes the following steps:
- connection to the power supply
- connection to the water supply
- connection to the drain line
To help your dishwasher installation go smoothly make sure to:
- tell us brand and model of the appliance you want us to install
- clear a path from the street to the kitchen, ensuring it is wide enough to accommodate the washer
- have corrosive free water valves (hot and cold) within 6 ft. of hookup
- let us know if you need our technicians to remove an old appliance
Keep in mind – we do not haul your old appliances away!