Thanks to modern improvements in technology, new refrigerators often have a lot of new and/or additional functions. These fancy refrigerators all require certain settings and the right installation is necessary if you want your new fridge to work properly. For example, a fridge with an indoor ice maker will require a water supply. In that case, we recommend you to call a professional and ensure that everything is done right and your fridge works correctly on day one.
To help your refrigerator installation go smoothly, please make sure to:
- Tell us make and model of the appliance you want us to install
- Measure the delivery path and new appliance area so that your refrigerator will fit perfectly
- Verify your existing electrical and water connections
- Empty and unplug your old refrigerator
- Let us know if you need our technicians to remove an old appliance
Keep in mind – we do not haul your old appliances away!