Your washing machine is essential to life at home. However, the installation of a washing machine can be a hassle. Without knowing everything about the procedure, the installation process can end up being a waste of time. We recommend calling a professional to save your time and let you have your washing machine installed correctly. Do not worry, let the technician do the job!
Washer installation includes the following steps:
- Connection to the power supply
- Connection to the water supply
- Connection to the drain line
To help your washer installation go smoothly, please make sure to:
- Tell us brand and model of the appliance you want us to install
- Clear a path from the street to the kitchen, ensuring it is wide enough to accommodate the washer
- Have corrosive free water valves (hot and cold) within 6 ft. of hookup
- Let us know if you need our technicians to remove an old appliance
Keep in mind – we do not haul your old appliances away!